Thursday, September 07, 2006

....Jungle Out There... Part Deux



To continue what I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted!!

The couple we went with are DINKs (Double Income No Kids) so they were not so enamoured by the Little People as I was. Or the Children's Petting Zoo with this cute little Pygmy goat...isn't he sweet?

Which to me explains why the woman hated the Monkies! Aww c'mon! How can anyone NOT like the Monkies. They are so fun to watch! And oh, so revealing as this picture shows:

There were a lot of peacocks in the park. Even an all white one. This is the only Peacock who posed so pretty for me. It would have been nice if he would have fanned his feathers, but he said "No thanks, this will have to do".

Of course I had to take a picture of this Pot-Belly Piggy. He wasn't as cute as the little pink one but hey! looks ain't everything. He had a great personality. Besides the fact he kept nudging the other one out of the way.

So all in all, it was a good day.

1 comment:

Red said...

Wow, that pig means business. Also, FYI, if you get a Flickr account, you can post lots of pictures in a blog entry. Just found this out.